The Motus 84L is a well appointed luxury timepiece that exemplifies elegance and functionality designed to make a statement in the most causal of settings or a black tie affair.
Case Diameter: 43mm
Case Thickness: 13mm
Band Width: 22mm
Hands & Markings: Super-LumiNova
Case: Stainless Steel 316L
Crystal: Hardened Mineral
Case Back: Exhibition
Power Reserve: 48 Hours
Resistance: 3ATM(30 meters)
Complications: Date, Week, Month, Moon Phase
Warranty: 1 Year International
- All web returns must be claimed within 30 days of the date of purchase. All returned products must be in original, unopened, & resalable condition, identical to the condition that it was received in, with all original documentation, boxes, etc. Customers also have the option to receive 100% store credit.
- There are no returns on used parts, closeouts, or special order items.
- Please insure the product when you ship it back to Michoud & Irish. If we receive an item that is damaged, or your package is lost by the courier, you will receive no credit from Michoud & Irish and you must take up the damage claim with the courier. You assume all responsibility associated with processing an insurance claim with the courier you select.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. Please allow 48 hours for confirmation of your request.
- Pleae inspect your merchandise upon receipt. Do not accept a package if it shows any sign of damage or is open at all as the freight company will not pay full reimbursement. The watch colors and finishes you see in the digital pictures may not match the actual product exactly due to lighting, monitor settings, screen quality, etc. We do our best, but everyone has different digital displays.
All orders come with Free Shipping and insurance. Your timepiece is sent Priority Parcel via USPS. Please allow 5-7 days to recieve your watch.
MICHOUD & IRISH WARRANTY
Michoud & Irish timepieces come with a full one year international warranty from date of purchase. Your Michoud & Irish watch will be replaced in any instance of failure or defect. The watch must be used and cared for as set forth in the User Instructions that accompany each Michoudn& Irish watch ti insure vailidity of the warranty.